Wednesday, August 1, 2012

3 Keys For Freshman


Blog 1

For incoming students I recommend these three key resources:
1.       Freshman Services because they set everything up for you.  Your major, classes, and tell you what to do step by step and where to go.
2.      After your first semester you have to see an advisor.  I want to rewrite this sentence for your benefit. You have to see an ADVISOR. 
3.      Last but not least the career office. Sadly I found out about this office in my third and last year in this college. 
a.      Advice: This office has a staff of very kind and helping people. They are there to answer any and all of your questions. From what career you want to go in, internships, finding a job and more. I wish I knew about this office when I was a freshman. Having this knowledge would have saved me a lot of time. For instance you can get your Associates degree in 1.5 years instead of 2. I found out in my later on years that I can do this. If only I knew this as a freshman. Well you decide. Is it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.