Monday, January 28, 2013

Finding Help for Career Choices (On and Off Campus)

   Erika Ottenwalder

   January 28, 2013


            Three things that Iwould do on campus to help me with my career options is to ask for help within the campus by getting help from the nursing department. I would join campus activities, such as student clubs within my field of choice. I would also speak to a student in the campus who are going to almost graduate with their associates of science with the Rn major for advice. I would volunteer in a hospital to gain experience and to observe how nurses work on a daily basis. I would do some research on the computer as well to gain for knowledge on my major. Lastly, i would speak with someone who is already working in the hospital field. I would conduct an informational interview with a professional in my future career of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.