Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Findings for an Internship

               

               Hello, my name is Huma Khalid. I am a student at Kingsborough Community college and its my 2nd year here. I am proceeding my goal of  being a teacher because its my passion and I am highly interested in it. Right now I am majoring in  Liberal Arts but I  am going to change it to Early Childhood Education to proceed toward my aim of being a teacher. I am working as a part time employer in Dunkin' Donuts but I want to join your company/organization because I think it would really help me to get some work experience in my career field of choice. I have also some college activity work experience. I have worked as a secretary in the college club of Pakistani community. I am also a billingual. If you are also considering me to be a part of your company could I please have your contact information so that I can meet you and so that we can exchange some workful information. I can utilize my skills ,education and work experience in this company and could participate in its progress.

Huma Khalid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.