Thursday, July 21, 2016

Dress for the Job You Want

A lot of times we look at our closets and think "What should I wear for work today?" or "Is this appropriate for this interview?" Well what we fail to realize is that what may be accepted in our eyes, is not accepted in the eyes of a professional. Here I will tell what to wear for your job or for future jobs to come.

Men's fashion:

Solid color button down shirts(black, blue brown and gray)
Solid color ties (no Bow ties)
Black, gray or blue pants are accpeted
Black or brown dress shoes
*all clothes must be ironed

Women:

Blouses and button downs shirts
Dresses and skirts minimal knee length
Black, gray or blue pants are accepted
Solid color flats or heels are accepted as well
*all clothes must be ironed

Absolutely no  jeans, sneakers or shorts are allowed to be worn, hair and nails must be work appropriate, and offensive tattoos can not be shown on display.



Both of these are prime examples of what to wear the next time you look at your closet and get a brain freeze on what to wear.

~Zephra Rosado

7 comments:

  1. Very Informative blog Zephra. I like the fact that you posted up examples of some of the clothes men and women should wear. - Andy Yan Bai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Andy's comment. The examples given are helpful and it gives me a good idea of what I can possibly wear to a future interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Andy's comment. The examples given are helpful and it gives me a good idea of what I can possibly wear to a future interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you how you gave examples of clothing and even added the colors to be precise. - Momina Shabbir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up on how to I dress for an interview. I didn't know that your offensive tattoos can not be shown on display. I don't got any but it is good to know
    -Tiffany P.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.