Thursday, August 4, 2016

Maybe I'll try this.


Networking is a social skill everyone must have. It's a process where you meet different people and showcase who you are. There are many forms of networking, some people use social media others use jobs they have and network with people they meet at their job. I believe social media can also be a tool to networking with others as well.

Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat are just a few ways you can network with your friends or coworkers. Majority of my friends are on my social media page, they follow what I do on a daily basis and see my likes and dislikes.

How I network is really easy, I worked for a catering company and the events we used to do varied from hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and legal events. I used my social skills to open doors for myself and really talked my way into the business that I served for.

Networking is all about connections, making them and keeping them. How to make a connection with someone is:

1. Give the person your information.
2. Make sure your personality shines.
3. Make sure you get the person whom you are speaking with information as well.
4. Be professional at all times.

 
 
Zephra Rosado


1 comment:

  1. Zephra, I really like how you brought in the idea of how you network and used an example from prior experience. -Momina Shabbir

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.