Monday, October 1, 2012

Programming

Having to be a programmer is a great career. Very flexible hours, high salary, not to mention the overwhelming sense of enjoyment... right?

Okay, so maybe sitting in front of screen debugging thousands of lines of code for several hours just to find you used the wrong set of quotation marks isn't exactly the average American Dream, however it is something that I am in love with.

The greatest feeling for me(aside from seeing my lovely significant other) is to come up with a new innovative idea, and make it come to life. That is what programmers do.. all those android and apple applications comes from developers who had a dream, logically thought out how to create it, and then just set themselves with a project. These applications can take up to months to create. However the end-product is always satisfying(or so i believe). I myself am still a beginner programmer studying Java and VBA. However I will one day come up and develop my own apps, in order to literally make my dreams come true. Of course this will take loads of hard work and perseverance!

- Raymond Tao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.