Monday, November 19, 2012

Food=Culinary Arts

I have worked in a Korean restaurant as a runner/busboy for almost 3 years now. Let me tell you that it is not a walk in a park. As a runner, there are many responsibilities I must execute in a days work. I complete daily routine cleaning of the restaurant, help the waiters bring food to the costumers table,occasionally prepare food and making drinks. In addition, I sometimes have to close the restaurant independently. Although it is hard work, I am one step closer to achieving my dreams to become a culinary master?. Occasionally, I go downstairs to the restaurant kitchen so I can watching the chef cook. At times, my chef will teach me how to make popular dishes and then I try to create it on my own. The more I practice the better I will become!

Chef Ramsay says "If a chef can make a good scramble egg then you know that person can cook"


Johnny Khem
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.