Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Interviewing

Sayfur Rahaman
SD

                                                                        Interviewing


    Interviewing is very important. It determines whether the person is ready or not for the job. It also helps you learn about the person and what they are interested in doing. Here are some typical interview questions and answers

Why do you want this job? I feel like I can reach my full potential here I am great at what I do, I have passion for this job. 

Where do you see yourself the next five years? I'm looking for a role within a company that I can grow with and accept new challenges. 

Questions I would ask the Employer.

How long does someone typically stay in this job?
What is the biggest challenge someone in this job faces on a daily basis?
 Everyday is a challenge and the best part about the challenge is when you meet that challenge head on. Doing the paper work and doing everything on time would be a challenge but the more I work the less I stress about my challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.