Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Career Exploration Process

Career Exploration Process
 My career choice is C.I.S.(Computer Information System)
What helped me get to my decision on what I want to do was focusing on what I like, and I realized that I love technology and working with my two hands.

   Some basic thing that come to mind when thinking about “Career Exploration”:
-Knowing your self
-Knowing your goals
-Knowing what satisfies your needs
 Things that can help you is:
-Online Surveys: For Self-evaluation
-Planning your future: identifying and setting your goals (ex. School, G.P.A., Time)
-Background knowledge: Search day to day jobs, job descriptions, job responsibilities
-Internships: This can give you hands on experience
-Networking: One of the major keys to success, knowing your opportunities, and opening doors to success

Links Or Surveys


By: Valeed Abid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.