Sunday, June 24, 2012

How To Make a Wise Career Decision

I feel like the most successful way of making a career decision is figuring out what you love to do. It was really hard for me to decide what my career was going to be, especially because nothing can keep my interest for long. But after researching many things, mostly those in the medical field i came to a decision. I wanted to be a speech pathologist, I knew that I wanted to work with kids but I didn't know in what way until I learned about speech pathology. Once i learned about it, it quickly caught my attention and I decided that's exactly what I wanted to do. I know how hard it could be deciding what you're going to spend the rest of your life doing but the best way to go about it is by finding out what interests you and what you wouldn't mind spending a lot of time doing.

- May Mahmoud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.