Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bring Out the Best In Your Career Choice


This articles explains how there are some doctors who are "cheating" their patients by
not having discussions concerning their health and what their wishes are. I chose this article to reach out and show people that this is an extremely good profession and a needed profession, that doctors are viewed as role models. If you choose this career path, remind yourself that you are doing it to help people and care for them. You will be the one who people see for help and if they are in need of medical assistance. Do not cheat your way. I am very interested  in getting into the medical field because I would like to be the reason that people seek me out and see hope, as well as recognize that I will do my best to serve them as much as they require and be loyal to the services provided. I hope students do not read this article in a negative way, I hope they read it as how you want to live up to the patients expectations.
surgery
Hospitals raking in cash from unnecessary surgery for dying seniors
Saturday, October 29, 2011 by: S. D. Wells



Doctors simply are not having conversations with patients about what they want out of their last days, and probably don't care because of the guaranteed revenue increases they receive from surgery. Most of the unnecessary surgery is a distraction from what is really important to patients, like being able to spend time with their loved ones and have some "quality of life."


  Ashley Sanon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.