Sunday, February 10, 2013

Informational Interview: Computer Engineer


The informational interview was great and helped me learn new things about my career. For example; what is expected of me as well as what is the job scope in the future. I learned about the working environment along with my basic duties at the position. I also learned about what type of education I will need in other to get a better position. Another thing I learned is that I need strong Math and analytical skills, which I already have and I will work towards enhancing them along the way. One thing that I absolutely loved about the interview was that there is very little stress involved in this job, which is great for me since I tend to avoid stress unless necessary. This interview helped me realize that this is the correct career for me and that I made the right decision to change my major form nursing to computer science.

- Chander Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.