Monday, February 11, 2013

SD11 Course Overview

This SD11 course has been one of the most beneficial courses that I have taken at Kingsborough. This class as a whole look towards benefiting students with decision making regardless of their circumstances. Not only has this course taught me how to be a better decision maker, but it has opened up different options for careers that are best suited for me. I have also learned various techniques to improve my interviewing skills. This class has taught me how to handle interview questions that may be expected at any type of interview. One of the greatest resources that was presented throughout this class was access to Career Planning Counselors. Every lesson taught in this course has been generated in order to help all students prosper regardless of the career path they decide to choose.


Tracey L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.