Sunday, February 10, 2013

Experience Based on SD11


In the beginning of SD11, my main career of choice was nursing. But now after using the tools provided in this class I came to realize that nursing isn't the best career for me and decided to take computer science as my major. My previous career aspiration was to make a lot of money to provide for my family and now not much has changed. Only part that was added to my inspirations was that now I want to do a job that I can enjoy and show some interest in it. Some things that I learned from this course are; research online about jobs and what company has the best offers, networking, choosing the right path for career choice, etc. I have gained a lot of knowledge about my career and honestly I didn't think that this class would help me learn so much. This class definitely helped me realize my goals and helped me change my career to the right one.   

- Chander Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.