Thursday, July 26, 2012

What's SD11 Class About?


Since taking SD 11, what have you learned about yourself and your career?


Before taking SD 11 class I just had a vague idea about the career I wanted to pursue

which was management in Criminal Justice. I was not sure about the procedure to land in

a professional field or how to access resources which can be very useful to get the job I

am interested in. It’s only after taking this class I had an opportunity to explore resources

such as self inventory exercise and other websites that give a profound knowledge and

specific statistics about the job I want to achieve.


Peer discussion and review was another great idea practiced in the class to augment

confidence and explore other professions. This class has helped me to be more honest

about my weakness and strengths academically and professionally . This class is a great

fun way to improve your professional skill and be more realistic about job market.

During this class I came across the possibility of mock interview which boost my

confidence and be prepared for real job market questions to get a job. I feel more

prepared and knowledgeable about the career I want in future by knowing which classes I

need to take and if a job or internship opportunity comes across how I can avail it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.