Monday, July 9, 2012

Things I Can Do to Explore My Career



Things I Can Do to Explore My Career

I am interested in the Criminal Justice field.  One thing I can do is go the Criminal Justice office in Room D309.  There, I could go ask question about my career. I can ask what kind of classes I need and what kind of websites I can check out that have good information about my career.

Secondly, I can go talk to someone that has experience on my career and ask them what I can do to start on the path to my career. I could go talk to people that is in the criminal justice on campus. I could also stop by a police precinct and ask some questions.

Finally, I can research about my career by myself and see if I really want to be a police officer. I can do this by volunteering in a police precinct or doing an internship.

Jessica Morel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.