Saturday, July 20, 2013

"Career Journeys"

                                                                                                                                                                               



                                                   


Since taking the SD11 course the summer, I am exploring my career choice options. This course has greatly impacted my decision making process by providing me with insightful information about future careers choices. My career aspirations are different because, I have been exposed to new information such as how to self- assess my interests and abilities, resume/ cover letters, networking and job searches.


The benefits that I have gained include a better knowledge of the career job search process and the preparation necessary to pursue different career options. My role as a student has changed this summer, because I am better prepared to plan and implement the strategies that will lead to my future career choices.





Monique L. Smith







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.