Monday, July 22, 2013

My Career Aspirations After SD11

Since taking the course my career choice hasn't changed. I still would want to become a lawyer but now i have found other careers in case the lawyer thing doesn't work out. My career aspirations are not different but i did learn a lot during this course like what questions they are not suppose to ask you and how to look professional. i also learned how to give a firm handshake.i think that these things i learned will help in me presenting myself as a future lawyer. i would have liked to learn what jobs are hiring and where to go specifically for an internship. i definitely benefited from this course.i would have never learned about other possible high paying positions that i would qualify for in the future. one suggestion is to have a field trip to a career of your choice to see first hand how your career works.

Katheryn Santana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.