Monday, July 22, 2013

My Career Aspirations After SD11

Since taking this course my career choice didn’t change probably because that was something I wanted to do from my childhood. My career aspirations aren’t different.
I have learned a lot of things from this course. Some of them are here:
I learned how to make resume and cover letter.
I also learned about a lot of other career choices which can be good for me too.
This class helps me to prepare for any kind of job interviews.

This course helped me a lot and I’m glad that I took this class. Now I can know how to find other jobs and what kind of cover letter will be good for it. I don’t have any suggestions because I think this class teaches everything which a student need to know for his/her future goals.

Wardah Iqbal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.