Monday, July 15, 2013

Exploring Career Options

There are several things I can do on campus to on and off campus to explore my career options. One thing I can do on campus is attend career fairs. At the career fairs I can look at all the available careers in my area of interest and see what the career fair offers.  Another thing I can do on campus is go to the career center and ask a career counselor for their advice and what career options I have. One thing I can do off campus to explore my career options is visit several job agencies and see what is available there. I believe that the job agencies are the best option because it will provide me with a broader range of careers in my field of interest. Also, I may provide me with a list of places that are hiring in my field of study.
Katheryn Santana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers.